UQ Marketing is currently accepting applications for an internship with Cassie’s Cardinals. Cassie’s Cardinals is based out of Columbus, Ohio and helps families and individuals find the best in-home care provider quickly, easily and safely.
This internship position requires between about 6 hours per week at the headquarter location in the Short North from November 20 through April 21.
- Tech-savvy and up to date on the latest social media and web technologies
- Active on a variety of social media networks
- Organized with some experience in event planning (i listed this because event planning is listed below in responsibilities)
- Reliable, trustworthy, and responsible
- Social media weekly updates
- Updating & managing website
- Generating awareness online
- Event Planning
Applications are due by Friday, November 15!
Cassie’s Cardinals Overview:
Cassie’s Cardinals was born in 2012 to help families and individuals find the best in-home care provider quickly, easily and safely. The idea for Cassie’s Cardinals was born when Cassie was a college student and took a job as a nanny in Columbus, Ohio. Cassie soon realized she was much more than a babysitter and more of a role model to these children. She also recognized the need for unique and specialized services that left parents with the understanding that their children were in safe and competent hands. Cassie finds her talent through college students and college graduates. Cassie searches for out-going, hands-on cardinals with tons of energy to ensure your kids not only have a safe sitter but also have a great time! Each cardinal goes through an intense interview process, background check and is CPR certified. All cardinals have a valid driver’s license and can offer tutoring in history, math, reading, language arts and science.