UQ Marketing is Looking for Virtual Interns Nationwide
UQ Marketing has a legion of Virtual Interns working year-round on college campus to keep us informed of the latest trends and help us execute our incredible experiential campaigns.
We are looking for one or two interns at each campus. When we say each campus, we mean every school. If your school isn’t already on the list– we’re even more excited to hear from you!
Virtual Interns are responsible for completing projects, participating in discussions, helping recruit top university talent, and documenting campaigns on campus. In exchange for your eyes and ears on campus, you get an introduction to the world of marketing and the chance to work on campaigns for major brands. The internship may also be eligible for college credit on your campus. **
Who we need:
Motivated, outgoing, independent-workers who are interested in learning more about marketing.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Active on a variety of social media channels and have a large social media following.
- Well connected on campus and involved in different groups and organizations.
- Confident that you can complete a virtual internship (without direct supervision) and have space for 2 projects per month within your existing school schedule.
- Good writing skills
- Undergraduate living on campus
- Has researched the UQ Marketing website & Student Insights blog to see examples of our projects and clients.
What you’ll learn:
- Social media strategy
- Research/data collection & reporting
- Advertising analysis
- Trend identifying
- Different views from students around the country
The VIP program runs through the end of fall semester.
APPLICATIONS DUE JANUARY 22nd
**The VIP program does not meet the requirements for college credit at every school. Each VIP is responsible for researching and arranging their own credits. We are happy to sign any paperwork required, but we do not arrange for credit on student’s behalf.