Finals week is rough; consisting of staying up late, consuming massive amounts of caffeine, and for many, re-learning a semester’s worth of material in less than a week.
Fear no more…..we have found 5 great apps that will help you sail through finals week with ease.
- Margins: This is an app dedicated to organizing your hand written notes. Margins takes your notes and then automatically organizes them by book and page number; it even allows you to search through your notes for key words. Forget why a passage was important? Well, that’s not an issue because now you can insert comments right in your digital notes to help enhance your memory after a long study session.
- Cram: This is an app that allows you to review all of your materials by using digital flashcards and pre-made quizzes. Once you’ve reviewed the flashcards you then are given the option to take a variety of pre-made quizzes to test your retention levels. After you’ve completed the quizzes Cram will grade and record your test performance so you can track your progress.
- Study Checker: This is an app for someone who gets sidetracked easily or tends to procrastinate. Study Checker tracks the amount of time you’ve spent surfing the internet, talking/texting, and actually studying; so you can make sure that you are getting in quality study time.
- GPS for the Soul: This is an app dedicated to helping you relax during stressful times. You simply need to download the app, place your finger over your phone camera, and GPS for the Soul will measure your heart rate. From your heart rate this app can measure your stress level and then offer you options to relieve that stress from photos of your loved ones, soothing music, poetry, and breathing exercises.
- Starbucks iPhone: This is an app to help when you need a little extra boost! Starbucks iPhone will allow you to get directions to the nearest store, search amenities (like free wifi) and store hours, explore the menu, review nutritional facts, receive special offers, and pay for coffee electronically with your Starbucks card.